FAQ

How do I contact Almost Vegetarian?
Got a great topic? A news release? Some product you think my more than 100,000 readership should know about? Or want to advertise? Want to interview me about my blog? Then contact me at almostvegetarian {at} gmail {dot} com. But no attachments, please. Really.

What's Almost Vegetarian about?
Predominately healthy, vegetarian food with a side order of green, healthy, and organic lifestyle topics including nutrition, cookbooks and food-related books, food and dining tips, kitchen gadgets, green living, organic skin and health products, and so on. Click here to learn more, including use of my content and my CYA disclaimer.

Can I send you review product?
Absolutely. Email me and we’ll talk. But click here first to learn what product you can send and other PR information.

Who the heck is Almost Vegetarian?
I’m a full-time writer, which means I’m a glutton for punishment as well as for dinner!