Exhausting marathon of site changes ... and there's more to come

As you can tell, this weekend was non-stop fun with nips here and tweaks there and changes to the whole site.

There's a new layout, of course, and there is a ton more information on the left side, including RSS feeds. There is also way more information at the bottom of the posts, including links to add any post you like to Digg and Del.ici.ous and Reddit (with my thanks for doing so). And, of course, to keep my incredibly long posts down to a more manageable size, we have ...

the neat "Read more ... " button.

More changes to come!
Including a new masthead and labels and ... well, I'm holding out for free chocolate for all.

What about you. Any changes you'd like to see? Just let me know. I promise to read all your comments. Truly. Right after my nap.