And speaking of PETA, those wacky folks put one of my posts on their blog. So I went an put one of their great posts on mine!
And, hey, you gotta love PETA. They do everything they can to help us vegetarians get on the right path, and stay on the right path.
Including providing recipes, advice, and even tips to help you go vegetarian, such as these.
Top six tips to help you go vegetarian
Courtesy of PETA
1. Make vegetarian versions of your favorite meals.
2. Explore thousands of delicious vegetarian recipes.
3. Try some tasty faux meats and dairy alternatives.
4. Sample vegetarian microwaveable meals and convenience foods.
5. Search online for the best vegetarian-friendly restaurants in your area.
6. Explore the amazing variety of meat-free ethnic foods.
And here's my best tip, especially if you are dealing with a reluctant family
Make it tasty. Because if it isn't tasty enough, no one will eat it, no matter how healthy it is. But if it is tasty, everyone will eat it and not mind the missing meat.
At least, that works nicely for us.
Have a great weekend all!