A vegetarian recipe that uses chickpea flour to make a dessert high in fiber

Okay. I've been looking all over the place for chickpea flour. I figure I can get it in an Indian grocery store, and I know where there is one, but it is too far away to get to conveniently.

I've been looking because I want to make some main course Indian foods. But, while I had chickpea flour on my mind, I tripped across this recipe.

And it grabbed my attention because it was for a pretty healthy cookie, of all things (well, as healthy as these things get, anyway)!

This recipe is from Aliza Green's Beans: More than 200 Delicious, Wholesome Recipes from Around the World. I have yet to get my hands on any chickpea flour, but once I do, this is going on the list.

Vegetarian recipe for Tunisian Chickpea Cookies
Makes 2 dozen cookies

1-1/2 cups toasted chickpea flour
1/2 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup olive oil
6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, melted
1 to 2 tablespoons water
1/2 cup hulled white sesame seeds

Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. In a blender or food processor, combine the toasted chickpea flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, and sugar. Add the olive oil and butter and process to combine. Gradually add the water, using only enough to moisten the dough. As soon as the dough comes together into a ball, it is ready.

Remove the dough from the blender and knead briefly on a lightly floured surface until smooth. Divide the dough into six equal portions. Roll each portion into a log about 3/4 inch in diameter. Spread the sesame seeds out evenly on a baking sheet.

Lightly roll the dough logs in the sesame seeds until coated. Cut the rolls diagonally into 2-inch-thick slices. Arrange on a separate baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. The cookies should be crunchy on the outsides and soft on the insides. Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack and let cool. To store, place in a cookie tin. (Cookies keep up to 4 days.)