The Almost Vegetarian cleans up

So you want to start cleaning without all those nasty chemicals, do you? Well, let me introduce you to a nice little line. And, in that line, their very best products.

The ones with no irritating fragrances. Or dyes.

The ones that might be very good for anyone with allergies.

The ones I reach for.

Seventh Heaven
So there is this company, see. And it is called Seventh Generation, see. And they make green cleaning products, see. And I want to introduce you to my favorite of all their lines.

Free & clear
This line has six products: Natural All Purpose Cleaner, Liquid Laundry 2X Concentrate, Natural Dish Liquid, Natural Fabric Softener, Natural Glass & Surface Cleaner, Natural Powdered Laundry Detergent. Let's look at a few.

Wash those dishes
The dish liquid is non-toxic, biodegradable, and hypo-allergenic. It does have sodium laureth sulfate (a milder version of sodium laurel sulfate, but many consider both to be a skin irritant), but it has no petroleum-based cleaners and no phosphates. It doesn't seem to be as concentrated as other health food store brands I have tried, but it works nicely, indeed.

And clean those clothes
Then there is the laundry cleaner. The nice part here is that there is no chlorine bleach and no phosphates. And, of course, it is hypo-allergenic. I use this with the fabric softener and, joy of joys, not only are my fabrics nicely clean, but there is none of that nasty chemical smell that had me trying, then rejecting, supermarket brand after supermarket brand.

I mean, who wants to smell like a chemical factory?

Et tu?
And what about you? Are you still using supermarket brands? Or have you switched over to, ahem, greener pastures? And what do you suggest I try next?