Vegetarian humor and a joke Johnny Depp would love

I thought it would be nice to have a goofy vegetarian joke. So I went looking for one.

And I got one.

I also got a carnivore joke, for vegetarians. And a joke that has nothing to do with vegetarians or meat eaters, but which I thought was totally amusing and which, hey, Johnny Depp would love.

And, just for kicks, I also included a link to my most favorite vegetarian joke of all time. There is also this other joke that, well, just read on . . .

Joke #1: Vegetarian joke
How many vegetarians does it take to change a light bulb?
Two. One to change the bulb and one to check for animal ingredients.

Joke #2: Meat eater joke (but really for vegetarians)
How many meat eaters does it take to change a light bulb?
None. They like to stay in the dark!

Joke #3: Nothing to do with vegetarians or meat eaters, but Johnny Depp would love it
What did the pirate say when he found a steering wheel attached to his wee-wee?
Arrrrr, it's driving me nuts!

Bonus joke #4: My most favorite vegetarian joke in all the world
What does a vegetarian zombie say?
Click here for the punchline!

(Oh, and while we are doing light bulb jokes, here's my favorite: How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb? Only one, but the bulb must want to change!)

What about you? What are your favorite goofy jokes? (I could do with the giggle.)

Cheers!