Recipe for the world's best vegetarian dessert

I made this dessert the other night for my husband and he was all but swooning about how good it is.

I didn't tell him it took, oh, about 60 seconds to make it.

The world's best vegetarian dessert
I got this recipe from Gordon Ramsey. No matter what you feel about him as a person, you have to admit the man can cook.

Oh, and you should know three things. First, this recipe works just fine with defrosted frozen mango if you can't find fresh. Second, it also works wonderfully well with other fruit, especially raspberries which I adore. And, third, it's supposed to serve four, but I know of two people that managed to polish this off with no problems whatsoever, so be prepared to make extra.

Vegetarian recipe for Creamy mango dessert
serves 4

1 large ripe mango
1-2 tablespoons superfine sugar
1 1/4 cups heavy cream

Peel the mango and cut into chuncks. Whiz the chunks into a smooth puree in your blender.

Whip the cream until soft peaks form, then lighly fold the mango into the cream.