Twitter contest to win FREE cookbook!

I'm hosting a contest at my other blog (I also blog about the trials and tribulations of going to cooking school at CookingSchoolConfidential.com) to thank people for being so incredibly supportive and, of course, I include my Almost Vegetarian friends.

So ...

If you want a chance to win a FREE cookbook, here's what you do ...

Twitter contest to win free cookbook!
Simply retweet the entire message, below, three times this week (Sunday May 17 to Saturday May 23 - no more than once a day):
@cookingstudent Contest from culinary school student (http://bit.ly/1DLvsq). To enter draw for FREE cookbook RT this message 3x this week

Then, everyone who re-tweets the message, above, three times this week will be entered into a random draw to win a FREE brand-spanking new hardcover cookbook.

Pretty good, eh?

And, yes, I’ll even pay the postage! (Please note, because I’m paying the postage out of my impoverished student pocket, this contest is only open to US or Canada.)

I’ll contact the lucky winner next week.

So good luck (I wish you all could win!)

And cheers!